Friday 21 September 2012

Hooray for the weekend!

Hello all! This week has been pretty uneventful. I was busy doing schoolwork, working out (yay!) and booking hostels for my mid term break. We are good to go! We are spending 3 days in Paris, then 3 days in Berlin, and then 3 days in Stockholm, where we are meeting Liz and Leslie. I'm going on my trip with Julia, Hannah, Audrey, and Mike. The hostels are all really close to the center of each city, and are highly recommended, particularly for their safety. So, don't worry. The one we are staying at in Stockholm is actually an old ship that was used for (what else) shipping! It looks unbelievable! This weekend is going to be pretty relaxed, and I don't have a lot of homework to do, which is awesome. Next weekend is our study tours, where we all get split up into groups of four and explore different cities. Me, Liz, Leslie, and Alex are going to Berlin, and Julia is going to Rouen. I'm really looking forward to it. Later this week, I'm going to look into flights for other weekends, and potentially theatre tickets! I really want to see Les Miserables and Matilda, so I'll look into it. Other than that, there isn't much to report. 

As Julia and I are getting ready to go out, we are listening to some good music. I was inspired to put a quote from one of my favourite shows, Parks and Recreation:

Leslie: Nothing gets me more amped than Sarah Machlachlan.
Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment