Sunday 2 September 2012

Exhaustion

Hello faithful. This weekend was crazy! Friday night, a big group of us went to O'Neil's (remember the old church?) to start the night off. Here is a nice picture of me and Liz at the pub! After O'Neil's, we made our way back to Piccadilly Circus, where we went to a nightclub. It's called Grace, and it was really nice. The top floor is this casual, laid back bar, and the bottom floor is a massive dance floor. It was packed with people! Me, Liz, and the rest of the group were dancing our butts off all night! We were making fools of ourselves a little bit because of how well we knew every word to every song that came on! Especially single ladies. If you didn't know, I get mistaken for Beyonce all the time.


This doesn't do the fish justice haha.
Julia, myself, and our friend Audrey had planned on going to the Tower of London on Saturday, but we "accidentally" slept until 1 PM. We were out pretty late the night before, and were all really tired. So, Julia and I sat in our room and did homework. I know, that's a bit of a bore, but yah know, I'm not just here to stay out all night and sight see. I'm trying to be responsible about my work so that I don't fall behind and get stressed. The last thing I want to be in London is stressed about school work. So, Saturday night, Julia, Audrey, and I met at this fish restaurant in East Finchley called Posedon. Our host family said they have some of the best fish n' chips in London, and they were right. It was also the biggest piece of fish ever put on my plate. Take a look!

After dinner, we hung out at our house for a while, and then met a bunch of people at a different club called East Village. This place was bigger than the last place. And, we basically made fools of ourselves again. I'm the worst dancer, but one thing I am good at is Tebowing. So, me and Leslie pulled that move quite a bit. Anyways, today, we had brunch at this cool place called Barracuda in town. They make great omelets. Then, it was more homework, and family dinner! Now, I'm relaxing and getting ready for school tomorrow. I'm meeting my brothers friend from Colgate, Jen Etkin, for lunch tomorrow. It's been 3 years since I've seen her, and I'm looking forward to it. Also , if you all get the chance, read about what my parents are doing on the West Coast. I'm so proud of my Mom for doing what she is doing! It's really amazing. Here is the link: http://duchessweisbarth.blogspot.ca/

And now, to quote the cartoon cat Garfield:
I hate Mondays.

Until next time, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment