Saturday 6 October 2012

Bonjour Paris!

Hey everyone. This week has been so busy! I had a few papers and a quiz this week, so I haven' had time to post anything new. But, here I am. On Thursday, our history class went to the Imperial War Museum, and it was amazing! We saw a ton of war artifacts from both WWI and II along with an exhibit on the Secret Service and Intelligence agencies in Britain. After that, we had art class at the Tate Britain and the Tate Modern. It was such a long day! Today, me, Julia, Hannah, Audrey, and Mike are going to Paris until Monday, and then we are making our way to Berlin. Our last stop is in Stockholm, where we will be meeting up with Liz and Leslie. I'm going to have my iPad, but I won't be able to post any pictures from my trip. I promise I will post about what we are doing. I'm really excited, and I hope everyone enjoys their mid-semester break, and Canadian Thanksgiving. Au Revoir!!!!!!!!!

Bridesmaids: 

Gil: Well, she can't work. She is here on a tourist visa.
Brynn: Yah, so technically I'm only allowed to tour. I have no way of making money. Unless I just go and prostitute down on the street. "Hello fellas. Here I am. Would you like to put your American sausage in my English McMuffin?"
Annie: No, No, No!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!!!!!!! I'll miss you!

Also, here is a fun video that Leslie made on our trip to Berlin:

No comments:

Post a Comment